Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hump Day Hunks is Back! Chef's Edition

A few of you have been asking for your Hump Day Hunks - I'm so sorry to make you wait! And this week, I must say it's a delicious assortment. It's often said a way to a man's heart is through his stomach, and I think that goes for the ladies as well! As suggested by foodie Teresa at Senses and Style, I present to you Hump Day Hunks: Chefs Edition.

Montreal chef Chuck Hughes, star of Food Network's Chuck's Day Off, is just oozing Hump Day hotness. Look at those tats and his confident smile! Yummy.
Photobucket
I must say, I never thought I would have put our next Hunk on this list. From what I remember of him on the show The Main, he was a somewhat chubby guy. When I found out he had slimmed down his physique and toughened up that baby face with some man-whiskers, I changed my mind promptly. Unfortunately, he's recently left the newly opened Corner Suite Bistro, so no chances for you ladies to spot (or stalk) him there.
Photobucket
Erin of Haus of Hybrid hasn't always agreed with me on my Hump Day choices (see what she had to say on my NHL Hunks edition), so this one's for her. Italian stallion David Rocco charms us with his easy going style while cooking up any girl's culinary fantasy.
Photobucket
Our next hottie is a personal favourite - there's just something so wholesomely sexy about David Lieberman. He seems so clean cut, nice, and a bit goofy; makes you wonder if he can get a little dirty (while cooking - what were you thinking?). Admittedly, his food doesn't look the best, but who cares?
Photobucket
Of course, I have to pay homage to the original chef cutie, Jamie. Yes, you've gained a few pounds since you first burst onto the cooking scene with your bashed-up mint and pukka pineapple. But your heroic efforts to make humanity eat more decently and your schoolboy charm still do it for me.

Got some Hunk Day ideas? Tell me about it! The research is the best part.
Photobucket

14 comments:

kat said...

JAMIE!
you included my ideal man. I met him once and was just speechless, he has this glow about him that just radiates love.
Plus he was wearing a hot pink scarf & green adidas, who doesn't love that?

Erin said...

LOL!
Thanks for the shoutout!! My personal fave is Rocco Dispirito. And I LOVE Anthony Sedlak. And I'm becoming a fan of the Aussie guy - the one on Celeb Apprentice/Biggest Loser - but mostly because of the accent.
Definitely not digging the Montreal dude though.

Raul (hummingbird604) said...

I think Jamie could have been my boyfriend ;) heheheheh Rocco is lovely

Marda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marda said...

with spell check this time...

So you like a man that can cook I see; that is smart. They are the best kinds.

Teresa said...

I've had the fortune of bumping (and truly not stalking) into A. Sedlak twice in 1 week! And he looks good in person.
And I adore Jamie..him and his food, candor, and big heart

MizzJ said...

Jamie will always have my heart as the hot chef! He's just like a cute teddybear :)

Tell me your Holy Grail mascara and you win could a must-have beauty prize!
http://highmaintenancewoman.blogspot.com/2010/03/holy-grail-mascaras-giveaway.html

Anya said...

Sam Talbot from Top Chef! GOOGLE -> you'll thank me!

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE Jamie!!! I've got most of his cooking books - and he seems to be Prince Charming for most of us girls ;-)

paanie said...

haha, what a fun post!

Wanderlusting said...

Jamie is a cutie.

You should do: Classic Movie Star Hunks!

Mine would be:

Gregory Peck
William Holden
James Dean
Cary Grant
Marlon Brando
Montgomery Clift
Burt Lancaster
Gary Cooper
Paul Newman
did I mention Gregory Peck? :P

Livie said...

hey everyone thanks for all your comments - love your feedback. Looks like most of us have a crush of some sort on our man Jamie. I'm so glad he's back on telly with his Food Revolution!

Melissa said...

Don't forget the showcase hump day hunk you promised to do mid-April;)

AsianCajuns (Lar) said...

Ooo yes! Jamie will always be my #1. He is the reason that I started cooking (and not just baking) oh-so-many years ago!

ps- and I second Wanderlusting. I love Gregory Peck too, but would of course put Paul Newman as my #1 regardless of the list's genre ;)