Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bah! Baked Goods

I love entertaining. I had a small holiday gathering at my house a couple of nights ago and I asked my dear cousin Wanda, chef at Bah! Baked At Home Catering, to put together some goodies for my guests. Wanda trained with Vancouver legendary chef Karen Barnaby and worked at the Fish House in Stanley Park for a number of years. We served an onion and leek tart, mini shepherd's pies, one bite triple chocolate brownies, mini vanilla cupcakes with lemon icing, and lavender vanilla tuille cookies. Wanda gave me some chai-spiced nuts too (perfect on their own or in a salad), and those were out. I rounded the party off with an antipasto platter and sushi.

Everyone loved the miniature sized bites, and the shepherd's pies were definitely a hit.

Many thanks to Wanda and Bah! Baked at Home for the help which made my party a snap!

1 comment:

lovemyponies said...

The brownies were absolutely scrumptious!