Wednesday, December 17, 2008

On Giving Up and then Renewing

I gave up on this short lived blog for a while. I wasn't sure that I was going to be able to keep it up, and self-doubt crept into my mind whether anyone would find this worth while reading. I let it sit, and it died in my mind for 9 months.

Today I am starting once again with renewed faith that I can and will blog again. The inspiration has come from many places: friends, work colleagues, mentors. I can't put it on any single moment that I decided to restart this, or any particular person. It was a slow thought that germinated in my mind over the past month and today is the day to make it happen.

So with no further delay - I will get to it. There's lots to post about since I have experienced and seen so much over the past few months so I will get to it.

No comments: