Monday, August 24, 2009

Virtual Hugs and Kisses

I love the circle of friends I've made through It's a Beautiful Life, and it's always fun discovering new people and their perspectives on style. I received the Stylish Blogger Award from my good friend at The Anthology (who had in turn received it from two of my other fave blogs, Dream Sequins and Haute World) and I'd like to share the love by passing it onto some of these wonderful, stylish peeps.



Option8 - Quelle I love your quirky, edgy style, your funky makeup, and of course your hard-ass commentary. Keep it up, and please come to Yaletown for lunch soon for some hockey boys action.

Room907 - Room907 and his recently expanded team open my horizons everytime I visit. Be it style, travel, gourmet, or culture, it's got me covered "Head to Toe" in all matters cool.

Being High Maintenance
, Not Bitchy -MizzJ doles out style and beauty tips with a sassy 'tude that makes me smile.

Style Quotient - Vancouver's newest street style blog which shows the rest of the world we know how to rock our style as hard as anyone in Paris, New York or Tokyo.

I've Got a Lust for Life - Olivia aka Wildcat has the most wild rocker-i-don't-give-a-shite-look I've seen anywhere, and I can't help but fall in love with her mix of eclectic mix of vintage wear. Her photos, some of which are for vintage shop Spanish Moss, are incredible.

Happy blogging - you all really inspire me.

6 comments:

MizzJ said...

Aw thanks for the award, I love your blog too!!

No I haven't tried out those contact lenses, I'm scared they'll make my already large eyes just look crazy huge! Hehe post up pics with you wearing them so I can see if it looks normal.

Haute World said...

Hey, didn't this award come with a tag? ;-) So glad you got this from Kelsey... I'll have to check out the blogs you listed (some I know). Hope you're having a great week so far :)

Sweet City Woman said...

A true honor.
Thank you so much for including us. Your appreciation and positive reinforcement means the world! This is why we do what we do!

Dream Sequins said...

Congrats on the blog award. I'm so happy to discover your blog and look forward to getting to know you more! :) BTW, I'm checking out the blogs you mentioned. Thanks for the recs!

Livie said...

@MizzJ - yes I'll post some pics next time. They actually look pretty natural =D

@Haute-Shopper - thanks my Taurus friend, you rule. Um...i guess I forgot about the tagging - whoopsies! maybe in my next post I'll make good on that.

@SweetCityWoman - Keep up the good work, so glad pconn added a female voice to room907

@DreamSequins - thanks, can't wait to see your posts from NY fashion week.

Kelly said...

i'm so behind on reading/commenting/blogging!!
thanks babe!!!! i promise i'll come out for lunch soon! and i think i've booked diana (maybelline14) to come out to vancouver in late september for some lunching/stalking!