Monday, February 9, 2009

Hong Kong Hustle Here I Come

It's official - I'm heading to my beloved hometown Hong Kong for a fabulous whirlwind of a week over Easter.  It's too bad I'm going to just miss the Rugby Sevens, which is something like a giant ex-pat drunk fest, but next time.  Anyhow, I am so pumped!  Some things I'm looking forward to: scouring Muji for home finds, shopping in micro malls and boutiques in Causeway Bay, hooking up with some girlfriends in some swanky bars in Soho, and of course, porking out on things you just can't get here (or they just aren't quite the same).  

I stumbled up this fun blog, Hong Kong Hustle, which is a guide to all things great in this nutty city. I'll definitely be logging on more and more as I get closer to my departure date.

More to come on my HK trip!


2 comments:

Kelly said...

jealous! have fun!!!!

Livie said...

Thanks, i can't wait to bring back the wares.