Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hope In Haiti Fundraiser


We've all seen the devastation that's hit Haiti over the past week. It's heart wrenching. I don't usually blog a lot about events or do a lot of promotion but this is a very worthy cause.

Helping my friends Kelsey (of The Anthology), and Larissa (of The Extrovert), I'm spreading the word about the Hope in Haiti benefit taking place this Wednesday, January 27 at the Barcelona Nightclub in Vancouver. All proceeds go to the Canadian Red Cross. I will be in attendance as well, helping out where I can.

Not only is this a very meaningful event, but there will be some fantastic door prizes and items up for auction. For more details on the event and where to buy online tickets, please visit the website Hope in Haiti now. Tickets are selling out fast so get yours. You can also donate to the Canadian Red Cross if you can't attend the event.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Kudos to you for doing your part to help a great cause!

Livie said...

@Lisa - thanks! hope to see you there!

The Anthology said...

Thanks again for all your help, Livie!

I can't wait to figure out exactly how much we raised for the Red Cross. Such. A. Success.

*Kelsey