Monday, June 8, 2009

Along a brambly road, going nowhere in particular


Found some gorgeous, classic style bicycles that I desperately want to save up for. I still haven't bought a fixie yet, although hubby has ordered one. The first three pics are from Pashley Cycles, an 80 year old company based out of Stratford-upon-Avon where the bikes are still made.


The below two are handcrafted in Italy by ABICI, and models are provided in the purest form with no excess accessories or wires. I love the simple clean lines, and just how functional they are.



Hope tomorrow's going to be a sunny day, as I've got a bike ride date with hubby.

3 comments:

The Anthology said...

I love that bikes aren't just practical, environmentally friendly, exercise-y modes of transportation -- they're accessories.

And boy do I want one with a dark orange leather seat.

Kelly said...

i've been drooling over a jorg & olif bike for a couple years now. in white.. yum.

la flore et la faune said...

nice selection of bikes... but only for a nice weather. here in paris on ly rain