Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I've Died and Gone to Burberry Heaven

Photobucket
Emma Watson plus new Burberry - can it get any more perfect?
Photobucket
When I first saw the Burberry Spring 2010 line, I was instantly in love. I wanted the entire collection - the new trenches which took new flirty shapes, the ruched mini-dresses, and of course, the bags. Add the brilliant Emma Watson in the mix, and now I need to save up more than ever.
Photobucket
You can see the rest of the campaign images at Marie Claire. Below is the Making Of video of the photoshoot.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Love LOVE love Emma Watson and what a smart move for Burberry to have her as their spokesmodel. She's young, trendy, and very smart. Nice to see Burberry on the rise again

nicole said...

I love Burberry's S/S'10 campaign. damn that emma watson, she knows how to work the Burberry lol

I love the strong shoulder of that lavender trench but it's definitely not as classic as the beige one.

The Starving Stylist said...

Agreed. I love the new Burberry ads with Emma Watson and her brother. geez, talk about running in the family!


www.thestarvingstylist.com

ashley said...

she always looks amazing.

Kelly said...

oh burberry, you must be my next big investment, no questions asked.