Friday, April 10, 2009

HK Hit List #2

Shopping yesterday was extremely overwhelming as there is just an incredible amount of goodies here. I already picked up 3 pairs of shoes, some pretty frocks and a few other items. I have to stay focused, and one good way to do that is to get back to basics to my hit list. I've got another long day of shopping ahead today!

This next item is one that I've been desperately for a long time now. I keep looking for "the one", and I won't compromise on this. Item #2 on my HK Hit List: The Leather Jacket.

Below: S.W.O.R.D. Pradua Leather Jacket

Below: Gryphon Mini Moto Leather Jacket

Below: Mike and Chris Woven Leather Jacket (note the gorgeous woven detailing on the shoulders)

All images from Shopbop.com

2 comments:

Madeline said...

love the mike and chris jacket. that detailing is amazing!!!

Livie said...

Yes I love the woven detailing.

UPDATE: i found my "it" jacket today and will be posting some pics hopefully of it soon. Yay!