Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's not too soon...

I couldn't resist picking up this cute oversized floral tote today from Fine Finds.   Lucky for me, it only cost $36.  Perfect item for spring and going into summer...I can't wait to pair this up with bubble shorts, light denims, and strappy cut-out sandals.

The sun today also got me thinking about some new shades (an ongoing obsession).  Some of my picks at the moment:

Rayban Tonal Wayfarers

Oliver Peoples Sofiane
Marc Jacobs Retro

All sunglasses pics from shopbop.com

4 comments:

Allie said...

I love the floral tote! But I gotta say... the Marc Jacobs glasses win :)

Anonymous said...

I love the tonal wayfarers. Get them! Sunny g's are the best

Kelly said...

i like the tonal wayfarers! (but marc jacobs is always made of win..) i also have way too many sunglasses.... actually, the tonal wayfarers remind me of the orange vintage ones i own. :)

Livie said...

I do love the tonal wayfarers...and i think the raybans might be cheaper than the Marcs..

Kel you can't have too many paris of sunglasses - kind of like shoes and handbags!