Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Style Profile - Rachel


Jeans, Red Sunglasses, Flats, and Belt from Urban Outfitters
White Shirt by Talula, Aritzia 
Ring by Aldo
Bracelet by F as in Frank, Whistler 

Where I Shop in Vancouver: Urban Outfitters (evidently), FAB, American Apparel, Aritzia, Betsey Johnson
My DieHard labels: Ksubi, Hudson, Talula, Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney, Betsey Johnson
Tunes I’m loving right now: Eagles of Death Metal, Hey Ocean, Tilly and the Wall - all good tunes for summer
Hangover Cure: Mango Happy Planet juice blended with ice from Starbucks
Spring/Summer Wish List: A pair of black leather cut out sandals that I can live in and colourful, loose fitting, high waisted skirts - i.e. Lauren Conrad's Gabrielle skirt (rouge)
Worst Fashion Disaster: I wore four patterns of plaid at one time.. I liked it but I've been told it was a little much



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute!