Wednesday, March 11, 2009

HK Hit List #8

As I have said before, much to my hubby's chagrin, a girl can't have too many handbags. A bag can make or break an outfit - a seemingly boring head-to-toe can be perked up by the right tote. Case in point: I always go to my Marc by Marc Jacobs teal green patent shoulder tote which seems to clash and match with everything all at once. So, my number 8 on the HK Hit List - The IT Bag. Note: I am cheating a little here - so consider this 8.1, 8.2, and so forth.

Roberto Cavalli Leather Fringed Bag (from Net-a-porter.com): studded, fringed and leather would serve me perfectly as a day-to-day bag and matches my Matt Bernson boots.

Rebecca Minkoff Navy NIkki Hobo: electric blue paired with gold fittings is classy yet edgy. A slouchy winner. (from ravinstyle.com)

Lastly, a surprise pick to me: L.A.M.B. Darjeeling Bangalore. Here's a sweet shoulder bag that does the geometric trend right. It has mod, old school britannia style that would look smashing with a swinging mini. (From eluxury.com)

No comments: