Sunday, May 24, 2009

Your Move

Photobucket
A simple but chic outfit by one of the most original stylists I know. She will remain anonymous but those who know, her signature piece will give her away. It's an iconic piece, the Vivienne Westwood Orb necklace, and it's worn so well here with a long white tee, drapey mens vest, and skinnies. Those chucks just ratchet up the street cred.
Photobucket
The outfit on its own is killer, but I am totally in love with all the silver accessories.
Photobucket
What's your signature move?

4 comments:

Haute World said...

Terrific look. I love the combo of the jewelry, the blazer and the chucks. I have no idea what my signature style would be at the moment, though I've been practically living in my leather jacket the last few weeks!

Damsels said...

this outfit is great . the
T worn with a white vest and converse .

i dont think i have a signature other then my egyptian eye makeup a la amy winehouse

Livie said...

@Haute-Shopper - leather jackets rule! i've been living in mine too

@Damsels - ooh, i like the idea of makeup as a signature move.

Kelsey said...

Her t-shirt is my absolute favourite.