Sunday, May 17, 2009

Chestnuts Have All the Fun

Photobucket
I'm having a fab Victoria Day long weekend so far, and yesterday my hubby came out to Southlands to watch me ride Miss Fancy and take some snaps. We hit the Van Dusen Garden Classic British Motorbike and Car show right after my riding lesson, so we did do some boy stuff in our day. Pics and review of the car show to come.
Photobucket
As for Fancy and I, we've been schooling jumps 2'9 - 3' - I was so excited when I did my first one! There's a 2 and 3/4 Phase eventing show coming up at the club, and I'm thinking about competing in it. Miss Fancy and I have been doing some x-country stuff and she just loves it.
Photobucket
I also went out to the Dog and Pony Shop last weekend and picked up some fancy new breeches by Trainer's Choice. I love them! I pulled out an old Polo by Ralph Lauren shirt and found a vintage belt that used to belong to my mom. My coach said I looked really dapper.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Riding outfit:
Polo by Ralph Lauren
Side zip olive breeches by Trainer's Choice
Tall field boots by Ariat
Studded brown oversized bag by Betsey Johnson
Vintage Belt
Riding helmet by Charles Owen
Wayfarers by Rayban

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

Love that look -- even when it has nothing to do with actually riding.

MizzJ said...

Cute outfit, it is very dapper! Love your bag.

Livie said...

Thanks ladies. I had to wear this to the vintage car show as we went straight after and i definitely got some strange looks from people. =D

Brandon said...

Love the equestrian photos. And love that you're a horse girl! Love that your bag is Betsey Johnson, and obSESSED with your boots. All in all, adorable.

Brandon said...

Love the equestrian photos. And love that you're a horse girl! Love that your bag is Betsey Johnson, and obSESSED with your boots. All in all, adorable.