Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Weekend!

Happy Weekend to you, dear readers! A quick post before I go and make a BBQ dinner. Much of today was spent running around town and picking up bike parts. Hubby found me a wicked vintage bicycle on Craigslist, and on Thursday night, we went to check it out. It was a bit of a diamond in the rough but it fit me perfectly. We brought it home, and he's fixed it all up to be nearly road-worthy. More about that later; I should be posting some pics of it tonight or tomorrow.

So in honour of hubby, here are some pics of us at a friend's wedding last weekend. They had a photo booth there for the guests which would spit out two sets of instant photos; one for the guest book and one for the guest to keep. Brilliant idea!

Photobucket
Another brilliant idea is for you to check out this very inspiring and fun blog, Dream Sequins. She's doing some very interesting things through Twitter, and it's been really fun to participate. I'm totally inspired by her tutu post and now I want one badly! I'm also super honoured to receive the Kreativ Blogger Award from Dream Sequins. Much love!!

3 comments:

Dream Sequins said...

Hi darling! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!! You and your hubby make such a glamorous couple. I just did a double take! ;) I love this idea of a photo booth at weddings. A friend did this for her wedding and I just loved it. So creative! Thanks for mentioning my tutu post. I had no idea people would enjoy it so much, but I am pleased :)

Teresa said...

OMG you guys are so cute together. Such a lovely couple

MizzJ said...

Aww you guys are the cutest couple!!